Covid-19 pandemic obviously hashad amassive impact on human life, including science and engineering. As a result, there are a lot of innovations required to face substantial changes for every aspect.Scientists, Engineers, Practitioners and Academic community as a whole are expected to overcome those challenges.
The Faculty of Science and Technology Sunan Kalijaga State Islamic University is delighted to announce the5thInternational Conference on Science and Engineering. The conference will be held virtually onOctober 27th2021.“Beyond the New Normal: Challenges in Science and Engineering”will be the theme for the 5th International Conference on Technology and Engineering 2021.
- Prof. Tsutomu Arie, Plant Pathology,Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Chongdee Buranachai, Analytical Chemistry, Division of Physical Science, Faculty of Science,Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Haslifah Hasim, Actuarial Science, Associate Professor of Actuarial Mathematics & Statistics, Heriot-Watt University Dubai
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Arief Gusnanto, Statistics, University of Leeds, UK
- Ecology, evolution, behaviour and systematic
- Computational theory and Mathematics
- Biomedical engineering
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Statistics and probability
Selected papers will be published inAtlantis Press Proceedings (Scopus Indexed).More detailed information can be found on theconferencewebsite:
The brochure of the Call for Papers is attached, please feel free to distribute this brochure and information to your colleagues and any other contact who might consider participating in this event.
We are looking forward to your participation in this event. For further information and assistance, please contact:
Ni Kadek Puji:wa.me/628994064100
The 5thICSE Committee